I don't want you to miss it

Saturday, January 23, 2016

God has so much in store for you. Are you content with where you're at with him? He has so much to offer you: so much more. And I don't want you to miss it. I don't want you to miss how good God is and what he has to give you.

I love Tim Hughes' new album, Pocketful of Faith. The title track starts with:

"I don't want to get there at the end of it all, looking behind me to see there was so much more. Take this pocketful of faith, it's all I have today. I'm giving it all."


I don't want you to miss it. I want you to know him. It's great to know about God, but it's so much better to know him. To know him personally and intimately. That's what he offers each one of us. All it takes is a pocketful of faith.

In 2014 I spent much of my time at home as I wasn't very well. I had an opportunity to be with Jesus.
I had the choice: to push in or to push away.
I didn't have heaps of support from lots of people around me but I had such intimacy and close relationship with Jesus. I put my faith in him and I got to know him better and experience his love in new ways. His intimacy is better than you imagine and more personal than you'd expect.

I want to know God more. I want to follow him closely. I want to be so dependent upon him.

When these are your prayers, expect big things from him. God hears the desires of your heart and responds to them. I'm not saying God gave me chronic fatigue so I would know him better, but he has used it in ways that answer my prayers and have taken me deeper. He is now answering them by taking us to new places.


You don't need to spend a year at home or move church or do something big to know God intimately. It starts with your everyday, with your heart;
but don't be surprised when he answers your prayers how you weren't expecting and turns your life upside down.
He is radical and extraordinary and always has our best interests at heart.

Don't get there at the end of it all, to look behind you and see there was so much more.

Go out into the deep with him. Just you and him. I promise it'll change your life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram Feed